Thursday, May 10, 2007

Wakeboarding Wikipedia Post

I just made my first Wikipedia post on Wakeboarding. Wakeboarding is a water sport that is much like water skiing, but rather then a ski the rider rides on a board similar to that of a snowboard. The post on Wikipedia was very informative, but I though that the intro could have added a bit more about the make up of the line used to tow a rider.

I added: "The lines that tow the rider typically are made of simple rope, but more advanced riders use a line with a wire core to prevent stretching of the line as a rider approaches the wake."

This addition gives a bit more information to the already informative wakeboarding post on Wikipedia. The URL of the post is, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wakeboarding

1 comment:

Nate Denver's Blog said...

Wakeboarding's great, my father, brother and I take our boat out all summer at a Red Mill Pond, across from my house.