Friday, May 11, 2007

Comments on Nate Denver's Blog

I just read through Nate's blog and there were many things that caught my eye. The first thing was that he had added a picture of himself, which I found tempting to do to my own blog, it was the first one I had seen with this and I thought it was pretty cool.

I also found most of his Wikipedia articles to be very interesting as well. I am a big fan of the Roots and have seen them in concert a few times, so it was nice to see that he is adding some useful information to the bands Wikipedia article, like the fact that they are playing at this years Lollapalooza.

Overall I found his blog to be very well put together as well as up to date one everything that we are expected to have on our blogs. His blogs URL is http://natesudblog.blogspot.com/

No comments: