Friday, May 11, 2007

Comments on Slashdot's Article- " iPod/iPhone Nano With Touch Panel?"

I recently read through some of the top posts on Slahsdot and found one that interested me, the article was titled "iPod/iPhone Nano With Touch Panel?." The article caught my eye because I am an avid user of my recently purchased 30 gig ipod and like to try and see what Apple will do next to develop their products.

The article spoke of how Apple is working on getting a patent on a touch screen technology that will allow them to apply touch screen to the future iPod Nano. The touch screen idea for such a small product struck up discussion in the replies to the blog. I personally think that Apple can continue to be more innovative then any other hardware company out there, and they will continue to make quality products as well ones that are a step above their competitors.

The link for the article can be found at- http://apple.slashdot.org/apple/07/05/11/2028232.shtml

1 comment:

Salty? said...

This article was interesting to me becuase I also just purchased a new Ipod. It seems that a touch screen however, on such a small device would make it very hard to use. Who knows what appl ewil think of next