Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Universiyt of Delaware Mens Lacrosse Post #2

For my second post on the topic "University of Delaware Mens Lacrosse" I gave a quick overview of the weekend to come for the Fighting Blue Hens.

I added: After defeating UVA in the first round of the NCAA tournament the Blue Hens look to make a run at the schools first ever Final Four appearance. The only thing in the teams way is [[UMBC]], University of Maryland Baltimore County, another underdog team that has high hopes of also advancing to the Final Four. The game will be hosted at a neutral sight in Annapolis, MD at the [[Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium]].

Along with the information I also made the page link to some additional material, like where the game was to be played and the opponent.

The link is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Delaware_Mens_Lacrosse

2 comments:

Salty? said...

I am a fan of the team, and have confidence that you guys wil win on Sunday. I am going to try to make it to the game.

Nate Denver's Blog said...

yeah man good luck