Monday, May 21, 2007

Last Bob Shillinglaw Edit

For my final Bob Shilinglaw edit I came back to the topic that I had originally started and saw that for the first time other people had made edits helping with the internal Wiki links that I had previously overlooked, which I thought was pretty interesting that other editors for the topic soemthing worth editing. For my final post I added a bit more information about Shillinglaw's current status.

I added: Shillinglaw a long time coach just made history after leading [[University of Delaware Mens Lacrosse]] team to it's first ever Final Four appearance. The team will face Johns Hopkins at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, MD, with projected attendance well in the 60,000+.

The URL is : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Shillinglaw

No comments: